Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

19/01/2012

Goodies | Bottoms

Package: Love || Skirt: Rada Priya || Shorts: Vintage || Skirt: Vintage

Lattest news. This post is meant to show you some stuff that landed in my closet, and the best part is that it didn't cost me a dime! The purple skirt and the yellow shorts came straight from my grandparent's trunk this Christmas. I love the pastel tone of the shorts, a thousand outfits for Spring are already in my mind! The skirt was a gift from the australian designer Rada Priya (you will see it in an outfit in a minute). and the package... la la la, it is a dress sent to me by Love! Curious to know which one? Stay tuned.

Novidades. Este post é para vos mostrar umas coisinhas novas que vieram parar ao meu roupeiro, a custo zero!! A saia roxa e os calções amarelos (sim, são calções, de cintura subida) vieram direitinhos dos baús dos meus avós no Natal. Adoro o tom pastel dos calções, imagino já mil combinações para a Primavera! A saia foi um miminho que a estilista australiana Rada Priya me enviou (vão vê-la num outfit já de seguida). E o embrulho... la la la, é um vestidinho oferecido pela Love! Curiosos para saber qual é? Stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. é tão bom quando encontramos peçinhas fantásticas nos baús das nossas avós :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A saia é tão gira!! Adorei a cor*

    ReplyDelete